Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Interesting

I am always looking for inspiration in everything. I always have my camera ready, because I just never know what interesting thing, moment or person I am going to find in the streets of new York City. And for those of you that live here or have visited, you know that there is always something or someone interesting to see.  Last weekend, as I walked through Times Square with my husband and son, we stopped to see the man in the picture above creatively use the bucket behind him and the concrete floor to give a two minute drum concert. He played really good, as passer-by looked and took pictures of him. Very interesting I thought. But what really caught my attention was the way he picked up his money bucket, which he referred to as "Phillip", his manager, and then proceeded to tell the crowd to "fill it up". Very creative!! This picture will definitely be part of my mood board.

No comments:

Post a Comment